Saturday, November 29, 2008

Talking, Singing, and Just Being Silly!

It's been awhile since I posted any videos of Nicole and I know that the family really loves when I do, especially the Grandmas, so here are a couple.
Nicole is really talking A LOT now, pretty much non-stop!
But she seems to be a little camera shy because she won't say much when I put the camera in front of her. Here is a little bit of what I
have been able to get on video.
Nicole's always been a big fan of music, singing, and dancing. Here is a little clip of her singing the Elmo song and doing a little dance at the end.
Now a days when you ask Nicole to smile this is what you get....



She is a silly girl!

1 comment:

kelsey said...

She is adorable! We really should get the girls together sometime to play! Mabel would love it!