Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas


We had a great Christmas this year! Nicole is old enough to really start enjoying it. She really got into Santa Clause, Christmas decorations, lights, and of coarse presents! I took all the decorations down on the 2nd and she keeps telling me "Christmas all gone" in a sad little tone. But she has nothing to be sad about because she got way more presents than I was expecting. Only a few were from us and the rest were from Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles. And speaking of Grandparents, Dave's Mom stayed with us for a week for Christmas. We had lots of fun going out to eat, bowling, shopping(lots of shopping!), and just hanging out. I was glad that her and I finally got to know each other a little better. And Nicole loved getting to know her Grandma Lynne too and is still missing her!
Nicole with her Grandma Lynne.
Nicole about to open her big gift from us, a doll house!
This isn't even all of her gifts!
Playing in the wonderful Christmas snow!

First lesson in bowling...... don't run down the lanes!

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

1 comment:

kelsey said...

That is a cool dollhouse! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!