Sunday, June 8, 2008

Home Updates

New Flowers

I made two flowers baskets a couple of weeks ago and hung them on either side of our front door. I wish I'd thought of doing this before. I love how they've turned out. They really brighten up the front entrance.
Basement

Our basement has come a long way. When we bought our home almost four years ago the basement was sort of finished. It had wood paneling walls with no insulation and everything was just super out dated and UGLY. We ripped out everything! We have since done new framing, plumbing, electrical, windows, duct work, furnace, and more. Now, finally, the insulation and drywall is starting to go up! It's so exciting to see it transforming into livable space. When it's complete we'll have to invite everyone for a "basement completion home warming" party!

(Dave has to be given credit for the majority of work that's been done. You've done a great job babe!)

1 comment:

kelsey said...

Wow, looking good! I can't wait to see it finished! I remember what it used to look like and it's awesome now!