Saturday, February 21, 2009

First Hair Cut!

Nicole's hair has been growing and growing and just getting out of control, so I decided to attempt a hair cut myself! It was an all day project(because Nicole can only sit still for a minute at a time) but I think it turned out okay. I figure I better get my hair cutting practice in now while she still could care less about what she looks like...he he.
(She couldn't even sit still long enough for me to get good pics of it, but you get the idea of it.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always look forward seeing new pics of my granddaughter Nicole and my family. I love the pictures, Keep them coming.... Your So Cute and can't wait to see you soon..... :)

kelsey said...

Awe, it's very cute! You are brave. I don't think I would dare to get near my daughter with scissors, but I guess maybe someday soon I will have to.