Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our First Helicopter Ride!

Today we went to a fund raiser for a little league team. For a small donation you could go for a short helicopter ride! Everything about going in a helicopter is scary to me! The small space, the height, and the fact that helicopters always seem to crash! But I got up my nerve and did it!
I'm glad I did. Unfortunately it was a little too scary for Nicole so she didn't go up with us.


2 comments:

Angie said...

How fun! Did you get motion sick at all? We were really close to doing a ride in Hawaii, but Jeremy gets so motion sick and we changed our minds. I can't believe how big Nicole is. She is so so so smart. I am amazed. She seems way older than Jenna. The Obama video is awesome. I can't wait to see her again. Come visit me. I don't know when we'll be down next. Miss you tons, Love, Angie

kelsey said...

How fun! I would be a little nervous too, but it looks like fun!