Ok, Now that it's been almost a YEAR since my last post I figure maybe I'll start blogging again! We'll see how long it lasts, cause I'm not sure that anyone is still checking it anymore. = )
A lot has happened in the past year:
We sold our Orem home in November (I still miss it on occasion)

We bought our new home in Provo, also in November (I still feel like we're settling in)

Nicole turned 3!!! She's smarter and more beautiful than ever!

I started working again, part time from home, for Solid Equity Real Estate.
And most recently we had family photos done for the very first time, and I love them!
Well, that's it for now. Next time something exciting happens I'll be sure to post about it!
2 comments:
I still check your blog :) I love your family photos on facebook, they turned out so beautiful!
Hey, you are back! I check every now and then. I will check more often now.
Post a Comment