OK, so I have not kept on top of my blogging like I intended to. I haven't had a post all Summer and now Fall is upon us. So much has happened over the summer and we've had so much fun, but I think I'm just going to do a quick run down of what we were up to!
 |
| Nicole took her first gymnastics class and loved it so much that she's now enrolled in a dance/gymnastics class! |
 |
We had a Great trip out to Bear Lake with several of my high school friends and their families!
I LOVE every time we get together! |
 |
| We had a great 4th of July with family and friends. We went to the Freedom Festival several times and watched the Provo parade. I always look forward to this time of year! |
 |
Dave and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary by going out to dinner at Benihanas,
where we went on our first date.
And Dave got me the best gift ever, a new camera, that I haven't been able to get enough of!! |
 |
| Got to go on a horseback ride....Woo Hoo! I don't get to do that near as often as I'd like to. |
 |
| We have had lots of outdoor fun this year enjoying nature in the warm weather!! |
 |
My Mom came out to visit us and we had a blast! We did so much while she was out; we took a couple trips up the canyon, went to the zoo and the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. We love and miss you Mom/Grandma!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment