Saturday, July 19, 2008

Five Year Anniversary!

Today is our 5 year Anniversary!
I can't believe it's been that long already....well, until I think about everything we've accomplished since we got married. Things just keep getting better and better and I can't wait to see how our lives will be in another 5 years.
We didn't really do much today for our anniversary. Grandpa came over to watch Nicole so we could go out to dinner at The Macaroni Grill. The Lasagna I ordered was as big as my head!
Last month Dave took me on a surprise trip to the Sundance Stables for a 2 hour horseback ride. They take you up to a view of Stewart Falls. It was awesome and I considered that my early anniversary present.
Tonight our plans are Tiramisu, Champagne, and a good movie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Missy and Dave. I'm so happy that you guys are very happy, that makes me even more happy.... Thank You Dave for making my wonderful daughter very happy, I love you very much, your a wonderful son-in-law.
Have a wonderful Anniversary... :)
I love you all very much.

kelsey said...

Wow, I can't believe it has already been five years! Congrats!

Ben and Lori said...

Happy belated Anniversary! You have such a beautiful family Mel, and I love seeing that you guys are doing so great! Mmm... Macaroni Grill sounds so good right now.