So I'll just try to keep her hydrated and rested and hope she feels better soon.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
The Joys of Motherhood!
I had the joy of experiencing, for the first time, Nicole with more of an adult like upset stomach, vomit and all. I thought that the infant vomit was pretty gross and very smelly. But what I experienced this morning was much worse!
For most of the morning Nicole was wondering around the house whining. I thought that it was just another teething episode so I gave her Orajel. That didn't help at all. I decided to take her outside to see if that would cheer her up. It seemed to, but just for a moment. Before I knew it she screamed out, bent down, and EVERY disgusting thing came out. I ran to her and held her as she finished. It was so difficult to keep my composure and not get sick myself. Shortly after that she had a very stinky and full diaper! And shortly after that she fell asleep. I couldn't help thinking to myself "Ahhh, the joys of motherhood!"
So I'll just try to keep her hydrated and rested and hope she feels better soon.
So I'll just try to keep her hydrated and rested and hope she feels better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gross out! Poor girl, it is so sad to see you kid sick. Hope she's feeling better.
Hi Melissa-you do such a great job with the pictures-enjoying them. Hi to you too Dave! Looks like ya'll are having fun with the garden??? Talk to you soon! Mom in Louisiana!
Post a Comment