I thought I'd share a funny story that happened last night. Dave has moments of sleep walking and sleep talking every once in awhile. It can be pretty amusing sometimes. Last night was one of those nights.
Dave had gone to bed a little early because he wasn't feeling well, at about 9:30. I went into our room just after 10:00 after cleaning up some cat puke(gross, I know, but it happens often having two 14 1/2 year old cats). I had a rag and tossed it into the laundry hamper.
Dave popped up into a sitting position and asked: "What's that?"
Me: "I just cleaned cat puke."
Dave: "What?"
Me: "It was a rag I used to clean cat puke."
Dave: "Oh"
Dave lays back down and I crawl into bed.
Dave: "You confused me."
Me: "OK....sorry."
....Short pause....
Dave: "I guess it's not that important in Wisconsin."
Me: "What?"
Dave: "The yellow pages."
Me: giggle "What?"
Dave: "Oh, I guess I'm not making sense to you right now."
Me: "Um" giggle "The yellow pages aren't that important in Wisconsin?"
Dave: No Response
Me: "Ok, good night."
Dave: "Good night."
As I turned over I was quietly cracking up. I realized he was more asleep than awake.
This morning when I saw him I asked him "So the yellow pages aren't very important in Wisconsin?" and he just started cracking up and said "I don't know, I was tired." I was pretty surprised that he remembered.
I don't know what he possibly could have been dreaming about, all I know is it was pretty darn funny!
2 comments:
Ha ha! That is pretty funny! Sleep talking is the best.
That is so funny! I just love it when people talk in their sleep. Ben does once in awhile, but not conversation. That is awesome.
Post a Comment