The basement is really coming along now. Dave has been working down there with almost all of his free time...I'm beginning to miss him! Pretty much all of the drywall is done and he has almost half of the tape and mud done. I had tried to convince him to hire someone to do the tape, mud, and texture, but there was just no talking him out of doing it himself. Hopefully we'll begin painting in 2-3 weeks.
(Living Room)
(Bedroom/Closet)
(Laundry)
3 comments:
WOW, that's looking so good guys, your doing such a good job, can't wait to see it all done. Keep up the good work.....
Love Mom
It's looking really good! Any luck with finding a desk? Your garden looks really good. It was so good to see you a few weeks ago. I miss you!
Wow, that doesn't even look like the same basement! Nice job!
Post a Comment