We just got back from a short but fun trip to Bear Lake in Garden City Utah. It's been forever since I've had any sort of trip so this was a nice get away, even if it was just for the weekend. We went with my sister, Amber, her son, Zaiden, my brother, Allen, and my Dad. We rented a small cabin that turned out to be smaller than we expected but it worked out just fine.
Here's a bunch of fun photos.....
The Cabin
3 comments:
Wonderful pictures Missy, it sure did look like you all had a wonderful time. Nicole looks so cute.... That is a great picture of you and Amber together in the water... I really love that one of both of you together... :)
Looks like fun! I love Bear Lake!
Melissa! You are a super model! I can't believe that you look so great after have a child.
Post a Comment