Nicole is really starting to add to her vocabulary now. She has a good sized list of words/phrases that she can say now. Here are a few:
NO, No Way, down, owie, uh-oh, cookie, ball, bubble, eyes, please, thank you, outside, patches(our cats name), cat, bicycle, papa, mommy, I don't want(mumbled together).......
She seems to be at a point where she really tries to say a word when you ask her if she can say it. I love being able to have little conversations with her!
3 comments:
Wow! She's smart! Your trip looked fun. Miss you.
Wow! She can say a lot. Brandon was kind of like that, I don't think Bridger will be so quick to talk though.
That's my wonderful Granddaughter Nicole. She's so smart and I can't be more proud of her. I love all the videos that I get to see. She's so cute. I Love You Nicole.
Love Grandma
Post a Comment